Countdown to Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 29, 2010

"The twist you can't resist"

Today I have a CRAZY craving for Twizzlers.  I don't know why, but I am dying to eat them.  The sad news is that you cannot buy Twizzlers here in the DR.  A lot of candy is imported and though you have to pay more, it is available.  But not Twizzlers and that is what I want! I don't care what kind or flavor as long as it is red and it is Twizzlers.  My dad and stepmom are coming to visit in a couple week and I will have to make a special request for them to bring me some.  I guess I'll just have to wait until then. 

2 comments:

  1. Just talked to my dad. Twizzlers are on the way! I'll get Twizzlers on Friday! (And I'll get to see my dad and stepmamom. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Twizzlers! My dad brought a 2 lb bag. I'll have to pace myself. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete