Countdown to Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Growing right along

a 30 week ultrasound
This week makes week 30 in our pregnancy journey. Though the ultrasound posted is not our little man, I was excited to share what he may look like developmentally.  I can't believe how much he is growing!
Most days I feel like I have been pregnant for an eternity.  Last night I was admiring my pregnant belly and couldn't help but wonder how much growing does this baby have left.  I'm starting to look pretty big!
However, other days I think we need more time to be ready for a new family member.  I know it is obvious, but it's astonishing to think that at the end of the pregnancy we will be a family of four.  It's on those days that I think, "Wow, we still have a lot to do to get ready to greet this little man."
So today, I pray for my baby's health as he continues to grow physically and I pray for my patience and trust in God as He helps us prepare for the new baby.  So. . . here we grow together!

(When I can get hubby to take a photo, I'll post a belly shot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment