Countdown to Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 8, 2010

Pickles and Ice cream? No way!

The idea of pregnancy cravings has always interested me. But when I was pregnant with my first child I never really had any major ones. For a couple days, I really wanted cantelope and then a while after that I prefered PB&J to most other sources of protein. But those just lasting a few days.
However. . .this time I WANT CUCUMBERS! And usually I want them with balsamic vinegar, I am more than half way to a pickle! I also have been craving fruit smoothies. Crazy I know. How similar are my cucumbers to pickles and smoothies to icecream! I thought pickles and ice cream were just something people joke about with pregnant women. But for me, it is a reality. Fortunately at this point I have not craved them together, though with my raging hormones, I wouldn't put anything past them!
So it is almost 9:30am. I've dropped my son off at school, my husband off to work,I have already eaten an entire large cucumber and I am headed to the grocery store. And guess what? YogenFruz is calling my name. A little yogurt stand at the front of the store that sells. . . you guessed it, SMOOTHIES! This looks like it is going to be a great day! :) Cheers to pickles and ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment