Countdown to Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yeah! New doc!

So I had exhausted all of my known resources and had not come up with a doctor I could feel comfortable with.  So while having a dinner with a new nurse friend she made a few suggestions of providers that she has worked with.  Since she works in Haiti and in poor rural villages, I hadn't considered checking out the associated clinic.  Well, it turns out that she made a great recommendation.  The doctor I met with was willing to assist me in a VBAC, is very easy to confer with and is a great clinician as well.  So I prepared myself to settle with a less than perfect delivery room in order to have a better provider.  Well to my surprise, the labor and delivery area is the best I have seen so far in La Romana! I am thrilled and actually looking forward to the birth of my baby boy now.  I had been praying that God would provide for me and my baby, I was, however, starting to wonder when and how He was going to do it.  But as a friend reminded me the other day, HE IS FAITHFUL.  I still have many things to pray for, but I am more confident now that God is in control.  I will continue to pray for good health for me and my baby and wisdom and ability for my new doc, Dr. Sonia Garcia.

No comments:

Post a Comment